Saturday, July 23, 2011

Holding onto those berries for dear life.


My sister bought strawberries and I peeked in her back from Wal mart and she was like "THAT'S MY FOOD." She gave me a handful, but all I can say is food around here is very slim pickins. I ate campbells soup for dinner, and had taco bell for lunch.. That's the thing about not having food in the house, you tend to eat out more. And I hate that because I have no money... We're all gonna have a huge grocery haul on Monday when my mom gets paid.

I have good news though. I might be getting a job. I applied to another job today and turned in an application to a really nice place that Ashlyn refered me too. She said she'd put in a good word for me, so I'm very excited and hope I get a call from them. It'd be a great job for me. If I do get a job, and end up making good money I might stick around the tri cities for a quarter and just work full time and make a nest egg before going up to central. We'll see.

yours,
Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks