Friday, July 1, 2011

Almost an all nighter.

It's 3 am.

I'm probably up because of my on and off sleeping today because of lack of motivation and now I'm completely awake even though it's far past midnight.

Today has been a funky day, some shit happened that didn't have to happen but because of my over-analyzing of things I got sort of pissed. Basically, Guy posted a status that I thought was directed toward me but was actually a metaphore for something totally different. I talked to Katharine about this, which she said was pretty obvious that it was directed at me, but then Brad said it sounded like a movie quote. It was neither, actually being a metaphore for beer. I'm not going to repeat what he said exactly, but all I can say is that if it was directed at me it would of been really hurtful. Luckily, however, it wasn't. Didn't really bother me much after that and I let it go. I think I should really stop reading his statuses, because he networks around a lot because he helps set up events (aka, he's talking to a LOT of girls), so he has to come off like he's hot shit and says some things that are like.... what the hell? I think I should strictly base my judgement around how he has treated me and the time that we've spent together, which overall has been pretty good, and not worry about the stupid facebook garbage.

I had a pretty productive night. Got some math work done which took me about two hours. I finally got it down though, and tomorrow I intend to do sections 5.2 and 5.3. Then I'm going to go to Leah's probably. We're going to do a photo shoot thing. She got her new haircut and really wants pictures of it, some of which with me, which would be pretty fun. I'd like to get some new pictures with my new hair too.

My hair is so dark... I'm assuming it will fade a little bit over time. I think it looks nice but because of this stupid hair product that I've been using, it gets sort of greasy and icky so I have been a little irritated with it. Like yesterday, it was super greesy because of that stupid conditioner. I can't condition the crown of my hair and I should really avoid using too much of it. It's a professional color protectant conditioner so it's really concentrated. At least I know now.

I even got some Japanese studying in and biology reading done.

OH!! and even better news!!

I got a job!!! YES! My mom got me a job tutoring over in Burbank, and next fall I will be getting 18 hours a week of work. Fantastic! That's $11/h, too! So I'll be able to save for Central ANNNND buy some new clothes, yippie!

I'm hoping the grant coordinator will hook me up with some summer school hours, but it's doubtful considering the circumstances. She has 3 people working at a summer school program with 22 kids. And from what I've seen, summerschool is almost over.

regardless, even if it does start in the fall, I am more than happy that I will have some financial stability.

yours,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks