Sunday, July 31, 2011

~22~

Today is going to be a pretty busy day because I have to get a lot of work done for school or I'm going to be screwed. Yesterday I didn't study as much as I should have, partially because I was depressed and feeling like shit. I can't exactly tell you why, it was a combination of things. I, however, no longer care about what was bothering me last night because it's a new day. I'm gonna make the most of it.

Today my to-do list is this:
-Make Youtube video for my giveaway. This is pretty important because today IS the drawing day and you know people are checking back to it.
-Study math for 2 hours.
-Study Biology for 2 hours.
-Study Japanese for an hour.
-Run 3 mi.

I'll probably write more later. Mom's in San Deigo right now so I am not gonna see her for a few days. That means a LOT of cleaning.
yours,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks