Monday, July 11, 2011

The plan for this week. Soo much cramming.



Alright so, today is the 11th, and if I plan out the next few days, I should be in good shape. I really need to do this the right way if I A) want to make enough money for the con, and B) want to be good to go on my schoolwork. I'm gonna make this pretty quick.

So here's the plan.

Monday, July 11th: BIOLOGY STUDY DAY, with some math.
Right now I'm at school to study my biology for the quiz today. I just got done with my lab and I have class at 6 PM. Right now it's 2 pm. If I study biology in the hub for two hours, I should still have time to study my math a bit from 4:30ish until class starts and then I'll study more for it tomorrow.

Gonna study some Japanese when I get home later tonight, and start those conjugation sheets. This is pretty unrelated to my current classes, but I still want to so it stops hanging over my head like this. I studied some Japanese last night, haven't lost as much of the information as I thought I did. But I can barely remember some of the conjugations.

GET AHOLD OF A GOOD CALCULATOR.

Tuesday, July 12th: MATH STUDY DAY
Going to start off the day at school in the math lab trying to get as much work done as I can to figure out what I'm doing with factoring. I have my test on wednesday so I need to be prepared. If I study for about two hours with the tutoring people, then study what I've learned more at home, I should be prepared for Wednesday's test.

Talk to dad about making money around the house by keeping everything clean and making him dinner.

Wednesday, July 13th. TEST DAY.
Study however much I can in the morning before math class, and BE READY for when the time comes. Make sure math homework up until this day is done as well, which can be worked on between math and biology. In biology there's going to be a lab this wednesday, but is should be pretty easy.

Thursday, July 14th. ASSIGNMENT DAY.

Get done with my lab write up, getting new biology reading done, and make sure all math homework from the week is finished. Clear up everything for the weekend.

Also, make sure everyone that said they are going are going, figure out what time and where we're meeting up, and figure out what we're going to need to bring food wise. Get packed.

Friday:
Driving to Kuro Neko con! Yay!


Hopefully everything goes according to plan.

yours,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks