Thursday, July 21, 2011

56.7% Done with my homework, so I'm gonna write. ~12~


Hey guys guess what?! It's now Day 12!! Do you know how proud I am? To be honest I didn't think I'd make it this long... but now that I've aquired some new information, I know I'm on the right track.

So proud I'm drinking a little leftover spodi, doing my math homework, and hanging out with my cat Miranda. I honestly couldn't be happier. The best part is, I'm actually now UNDERSTANDING my math. I am really starting to understand what we're doing in the chapter. There's hope for me yet. I'm not too stressed out about the biology test, basically because I got extra credit and I know that it's not going to be TOO horrible. I know I got a lot of them right because I did study quite a bit, but this next week I'm going to study even more.

I am applying for a job right now. Won't post where because I want a good shot at getting it, but I really need to get a job because my Dad is bitching at me every single day about not having one and acting like I'm a slacker or something. This hurts my feelings, because I feel like both he and my mom think I'm mooching off of them or something and the only reason that I don't have a job is because I haven't made the effort to look. I could put in more effort, but I get nervous that I'm just going to keep on applying and nobody is going to ever hire me because of my lack of experience. I just want someone to give me a chance... hopefully sometime soon, I'm broke as shit. So broke, ridiculously. I just want my parents to be happy with me, I'm tired of feeling like I'm an inconvience to them.

When I get done with my homework I am going to go downstairs and play Just Dance, more than likely. It sounds like fun. Today when me and Katelynn went on a walk I don't feel like it was an adequate workout, so I'm going to do a little bit more working out before I go to bed. It's funny, Katelynn has lost a lot of weight without working out but she diets very well. Me, personally, I can't diet particularily well at all... it's super hard for me. I can if there is healthy food in my house, but I love popcorn and oreos and all sorts of bad food and so I have to work out to make up for it. I'm also gonna do some pilates. Pilates and cardio works very well for me, and I feel like i'm in the best shape of my life. But right now I'm drinking spodi, and the calorie content (EMPTY calories) probably isn't grand and I'll need to work it off.

My phone is off. I don't really feel a need to have it on right now. I think I might of missed some plans with Ashley though which makes me sort of sad, but I am planning on getting this homework done tonight so that'll benifit me tomorrow. or today. It's going to be "today" in like 40 minutes... honestly won't be done by then. Whahh. My teacher can see how long it takes me to do my assignments, and sometimes because I dink around in side windows like this, it takes me like three hours. She must think I'm a total dumbass, haha. Or a very slooooow worker.

...Couple more questions down. I keep on changing my subject according to how much of math i've done. I'm pretty sure in a minute here I'm going to really crack down on it because it's getting late. Still, it's just SO boring. : / I think what I'll do is this, every three problems I do I will reward myself with a youtube video. That way, I'll get it done, but I'll still not get bored and unmotivated. Because when I lose the motivation, I quit until tomorrow, and then I'll end up having more work to do tomorrow!! Boo!!

I'll just stop talking now.

Yours,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks