Saturday, November 24, 2012

I understand now what was wrong...


For a little while I had forgotten my sense of purpose, felt lost, and therefore felt panic because I wasn't getting happiness from the things that gave me a reason to live.

God put us all on this Earth for a reason. These are the things that will give me a sense of fulfillment, happiness, and therefore will no longer experience these panic attacks:

1. Study to achieve good grades. When I'm studying I will better relax.
2. Play guitar to achieve those goals that Jacob will help me set. When I reach those goals I will feel more fulfilled.
3. Spend time with all kinds of different people because God has given me the gift of understanding a wide variety of people...

That's all I have to say today.

peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks