Saturday, November 17, 2012

Becoming a better chef : ) Beauty inspirations and more


I spent my entire day at home... either playing guitar and watching Netflix or cooking something. I must admit I had really good food today.

I believe I'm becoming a better chef. That, or I'm good at picking things out at the grocery store.. But I feel like I eat so good here and I've sort of developed my own "taste" in how I cook if you will. 

Here's a list of things I cook most frequently (in no particular order):

1. Mexican eggs. Eggs, bacon bits, chopped olives, salsa, fried tortillas
2. Tempura chicken. Chicken dipped in flour, then egg, then tempura mix. Served with rice and Asian vegetables.
3. Speghetti noodles. With parmesan cheese and butter. Served with piece of grilled chicken.


4. Grilled chicken thigh with Magic blend seasoning. Or "Saigon" seasoning. 

5. Grilled thin steak topped with chopped peppers. Marinated in Thai rooster sauce. 

6. French fries. Potatos and other starchy foods help prevent panic attacks, according to Ashley. I've been trying to eat bananas, too, and I haven't felt like I was going to have a panic attack all day.

7. Steak donburi bowl. Chopped steak and veggies over rice. Sort of inspired by bibimbap. 

I had a steak donburi bowl for lunch today, actually. It's such a pain in the ass to clean out my rice pot that I don't make rice half as much as I used too. I can't believe I used to leave those rice pots alone in the sink when I lived back home, how rude... 

Josie D. commented a recent post I made on facebook and offered to show me how to wave my hair in 15 minutes. I think that would be really fun. 


I love Emma Watson, she's always been sort of a beauty inspiration to me so I'd like to figure out how to do my hair similarly. 


On the opposite side of the spectrum, some suicide girls have also been beauty inspirations to me as well. 


peace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks