Thursday, January 12, 2012

29. Just waiting for my money.

Money, if you don't come in the damn bank soon I'm not going to be happy.

Rite Aid owes me, big time. Not only for the 30 hours that I didn't get paid for but all the shitty late shifts I had the past couple weeks.

Me and Lindy took a long walk tonight, and again she was dwelling about being single again, and predicts that her and Cole will be back together soon. That's... unfortunate. No don't get me wrong, I don't think Cole's a bad guy at all. He's always been somewhat nice toward me, I suppose. What gets me is that he and Lindy fight all the time, and Lindy complains about how rude he acts toward her, yet she continues to put up with him. That, and he doesn't seem like he puts any effort into the relationship at all aside from driving her nuts with his continual stream of interrogating texts. She straight told me that she hates being single, and I know she's not the only good friend of mine that's that way. Well, yeah, obviously when I take a step back and look at it.

I don't think there's anything wrong with me, aside from being extremely insightful to the point that I have a hard time seeing the beauty in simplicity of every day life (well, which is why I smoke weed). That and my eating hangups, compulsive exercising, history of depression, and occasional anger flareups. But I'm funny, pretty cute, fit, unique, interesting (I'm most certainly NOT boring), and talented in a lot of things. I mean I write, draw, play a little guitar, cook, speak a lot of Japanese... I consider myself a pretty well-rounded, exceptional human being in many respects. And because of this, I've learned to accept being alone. My status today was "By myself but not alone." and many people thought I was talking about a stalker or something. Adam Tye knew immediately that it was Metallica, and I gave him a virtual gold star. : )

Alright I got paid. $344. That's still short. That money could of just been from the last weeks of working, because that's a reasonable paycheck. Where the fuck is that other $200? It's been 6 weeks, I want to get paid for those hours. It's getting personal now. I've gotta write up a statement saying all of the hours that I've worked. Well first I'm going to address it to Jay and see if there is a mistake, but there must be. I'm so frustrated by this.

yours,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks