Monday, January 2, 2012

24. Working so hard for that bikini body.


Kim Kardashian looking like a complete douche on a Carl's Junior ad.


My life is good when it has balance.


I'm using my new planner to achieve this, but it's difficult when I am so reluctant to study. I just feel something pulling me away from it. I'd rather do practically anything else. There's a lot that I need to get done, but I know I'll HAVE to do it tomorrow so why bother. Tomorrow's going to be a busy day. It's back to the old grind at school tomorrow. Winter vacation didn't fly by nessasarily, I spent a lot of time at home keeping myself busy or spending money on useless shit.


Right now I'm waiting for dinner. Went on a long run with Lindy Covington and now I'm really hungry. My parents are in town and went to Carl's Junior. I usually don't like fast food very much but I'll eat it if someone brings it home. Luckily, my parents don't get it very often so I'm not tempted. I tried to order the healthiest thing possible-- grilled chicken sandwich, no mayo. Hopefully there will be no cheese on it either. Eating healthy is hard.


Yours,
emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks