Sunday, January 1, 2012

23. Nivea lipbalm is awesome.

Amazing first day of 2012~ I did everything I needed to do, aside from studying Japanese but I know I'll be studying so much when the schoolyear starts up again that I'm not too concerned about it.

I'm just so excited for school!

I don't like this picture of me at all, but I'll post it here because I don't care. It's my facebook that i'm like ehhm no I look icky. Anyway, this is me, and Lindy, at the beginning of our hike before I became completely winded and about to pass out. Ha ha we made it up there QUICK though, way quicker than what me and Jake did.

Today me and Lindy climbed Candy Mountain. It's a long but fun climb. We also went to Barnes and Nobles to originally meet up with the guy that I'm buying my textbook from, but he ended up not being able to go. Still, very fun visit with Lindy. I need to lay off the spending. I'm not going to go anywhere tomorrow.

I am going to work on my new years resolution, by sleeping.

yours,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks