Sunday, October 14, 2012

....wow.


All these pictures turned out horrible. 
So I'll only put them up on the blog. That and I don't know if Jack would necessarily want me advertising that we spent time together. 


But yeah, Jack and I hung out. First time in what, like two years? We caught up. Woo. I invited him over to "jam" but I really just wanted to be able to show him what I could do since the last time we'd hung out. I don't know, I can't really improvise with anyone. 

I don't even know what to say right now. I'm surprised as f*ck that we actually did.... Maybe I'll have more to say about this tomorrow. I'm going to study for my legal class tonight... Tomorrow I've got my first accounting test at 10:00 AM so I should probably get more prepared for that tonight. 

peace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks