Monday, May 7, 2012

GUITAR PRO IS HERE! yay

Ah, goodnight everyone.

It's 11:26 pm, I'm waiting for one of my favorite videos to save to my hard drive. It'll be nice to have this particular video because I use it all the time and I always notice that the video loads EXTREMELY slow. Well, videos on youtube that have a particularily large amount of traffic (like, 4 million views +) tend to load a lot slower than regular videos. This was pretty frustrating because I always thought this was from a bad internet connection.

I guess that's what I don't like about the idea of Google's computers that have no hard drive. I like actually having the information saved outside of the internet because there are occasional times when there IS NONE. Yeah, no internet, how frightening! But it does happen, sometimes days at a time.. which is why I'm being prepared, haha.

Guitar pro 6 came in the mail today! I'm so happy it shipped fast, and it's already an incredible program to work with now that I'm getting the hang of it. It's not just a tab editting software, it has all sorts of neat little settings like a speed progression mode that really makes the user feel like they're in a race with themselves.

I did get quite a bit of Japanese vocab study in tonight, but I'm getting very exausted and I'm gonna call it a night here shortly.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks