Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's almost hard to believe. BeBeautiful by GNC is AMAZING

It's almost hard to believe this blog is as old as it is. I've been writing on this for quite awhile now, though I still feel like it's new and I've barely said anything about my actual life. Maybe I spend too much time on here ranting about my emotions rather than talking about what happens to me from day to day life. Because oftentimes, I'll be at work, and I'll think of something that I'll really want to rant about on my blog, but the time I get home and sit down to write it my head is entirely somewhere else and I can't seem to focus on writing.

Typically, I wouldn't rant about something that I like, but my God this is the greatest product I've ever used besides Differin in helping with my skin that I've well, never really felt comfortable in because of acne and other garbage.

BeBeautiful by GNC, seemed like a funky product. One of those vitamin boxes that makes false promisses about forgetting about your healthy diet and just taking a pill and all of your dreams will come true. Ha, okay maybe I'm exagerating a little bit. But I decided to splurge. Go out on a limb and buy something that I don't really need. Still got $600 or so right? Right! Okay so, the main reason I bought this is because it was ON SALE this week for $29.99 instead of $50! I know, expensive right? Especially when you only get 30 vitapacks. That's like estimated $50 a month to use these on a day to day basis. But it's worth it. Differin is over $200 and lasts a few months. These vitapacks are $50 for a month. Very expensive, right? But you know what, it's totally worth it. My skin feels so incredibly healthy and soft. I can't believe how the acne scars have just  been disappearing on their own before my eyes. I don't even feel like I have to wear makeup to go out anymore. I mean yes, makeup DOES help, but I wouldn't be humiliated if I had to rush out the door and go to school or something. Good skin is IMPORTANT, and I am planning on achieving it because someday I'll have to worry about wrinkles and that garbage.

I originally bought this just for the collagen that they advertised in a youtube video that I watched by an asian beauty guru. When she said it's a good idea to add a little collagen to your coffee in the morning for smooth, beautiful skin, she immediately had me searching for collagen powder, capsules, something! Collagen is now going to be part of my spending. I love makeup, but it's going to be nice to spend a little more money on taking care of my skin from the inside out. I just feel amazing!

I don't know, there aren't many reviews of it but I find it to be really nice. Maybe next time I'll just buy collagen powder from Japan. Collagen is a huge thing over there for youthful skin. I've also noticed that the scar on my arm is healing significantly. Hmm.

well, I need to get sleep.

Gnight, peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks