Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer Quarter Grades and My Decision on Central


New grades! Which means another blog entry about how I'm getting through this CBC stuff.

Summer 2011:
-4.0 in Biology
-2.8 in Math 97

...So an average score of 3.4 for this quarter, which is pretty good considering I PASSED ONLINE MATH! I could never imagine that I could do that. I suck at online classes, and I suck at math. That being said, I'm extremely happy this quarter is done and over. Now it's time to study Japanese. Literally, I need to study it every day from here on out to get ready for Japanese IV, regardless of the fact that I have no ambition to do it. If I just dedicate 30 min a day, I can do this.

So next quarter my schedule is:
Drawing I from 8:00 AM-9:40 AM with Craig
Japanese IV from 11:30 AM-12:30 PM with Ryder
Math 98 from 5:00 PM-7:10 PM with Tarbert on Monday and Wednesday

This leaves me pretty open to working. I have a job interview tomorrow and hope it goes well.

So, a couple days ago I made a discovery when my friends were over. My mom randomly blurted out that *someone* I know was now in a relationship with *someone else* that I hate, and have always hated. Though I'm probably the last one to know, I'm glad nobody told me about this until now. Though it doesn't matter anyway, I still can't help but feel sickened by the fact that it's THIS person, THIS bimbo. It could of been ANYONE else and I wouldn't of cared. Thinking about it literally makes me sick. The amount of hatred I have toward these two people now is slightly frightening to me, and I hope to never see or hear about them again.

That being said, I have decided to not go to Central. This was sort of the final straw because I couldn't stand to see someone that I hate so much, even on an occasional basis. I want to go somewhere where I don't know anyone, or barely anyone. I have time to think about this, and I know it will be better for me in the long run.

I am going to make a list of the reasons why I'm not going Central.
1. I want to get completely away from the Tri-cities. I want to go out and find myself. If I'm living only three hours away from my parents, I still have an outlet to go home and do my laundry, go home when I'm sick, whatever. That's still co-dependence. I need to find out how to take care of myself. The most frightening thing about this is illness because I get extremely sick (emergency room sick) about once a year with different viral infections or like my kidney infection this year, but I'm just going to have to take care of myself.

2. I don't want anybody to "show me the ropes." Katharine, you're my best friend, but at every stage of my life (preschool to kindergarden, going into middle school, playing soccer, going into highschool, even going into CBC..) you've always "shown me the ropes" prior to me going into it by telling me all about everything and who and where to avoid and where I need to be. Though I've appreciated this, I know that if I were to Central it would, to an extent, be the same way and I really want to be figure this out on my own.

3. For the first time in my life, I want to go somewhere where I don't know anyone (or close to anyone) and therefore feel like I can create a clean slate for myself, and therefore find myself. Honestly, I just know too many people from Benton City at Central, some of which never particularily liked me.

4. Now that Katelynn might be moving to Seattle, I want to move closer to where she is. I don't know if that's possible, but it makes UW way more of a consideration. I know that's sort of a silly reason because friends are going to move and it's just something I have to face. In  a sense this sort of contradicts that i've previously written, but if I can be withen a couple hours of Seattle so I can go see her, it'd be a plus. I intend on going there a lot anyway.

5. I don't want to have to see Jack Otto's face. I know that at a college there are thousands of people, but just the fact that he's there and I could potentially see him makes me want to vomit a little. He can rot in hell for all I care, I just never want to see him again.

6. Ellensburg seems boring. I went there with my mom when we were driving to take my ACTs or something and it was completely dead there on a Saturday night and we couldn't even find a decent restaurant to stop at. Granted, I don't want a big party school like WSU but I don't want *that* either.

That's my opinion and i'm sticking with it. time to find other options. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks