Thursday, August 11, 2011

Making goals tends to work really well for me from a day-to-day basis.

It seems to work best for me to make every day count by making goals for each day. It's the best way to stay constructive regardless of how much or how little I have to do. Yesterday I spent most of my time at school but because I met up with a tutor I got what I needed to get done for the most part. So, here's my goals for today:

Goals for 8/11/2011

-Take one pretest in math for one of the three chapters, probably chapter 6, the hardest one and try to figure out what I missed. 1 hour
-Play my guitar for an hour. 3rd day in a row I've managed to spend an hour doing this. I really want to learn Welcome Home and get it down really well. 1 hour
-Get ahold of some small boxes to mail the boxes. My mom said she'd go to the post office tomorrow, and if she doesn't I should probably try to get some cheap boxes so it doesn't cost much to send. Unfortunately I can't use padded envelopes because they'll smash and break. Could take a couple hours depending on how many I do.
-Take math quiz 30 min

-Spend 30 minutes getting rid of stuff from my room. Cleaning up.


Maybe to-do's if I get other stuff done....

-MAYBE make a little youtube video if I can think of anything good to talk about. 1 hour, about.

-Maybe get ahold of a friend and hang out this evening if I get bored. Might hang out with Mitch but I'm more in the mood to hang out with a girl again. I haven't seen Samantha in ages because it's impossible to get ahold of her without a facebook or a phone. I think she might of just got her internet back on though.


I'm gonna get on that stuff now. I'm gonna start my taking a shower and getting pretty. I feel sort of yucky right now, haha.

Yours,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks