Friday, August 12, 2011

Frustrated as hell.

I'm really frustrated right now.

I hired a tutor today, and expected some help on my chapter 6 work, but she literally didn't know how to do anything that I presented her with. Like, she had to refer to her book for everything and didn't end up finding what she was looking for when she did use her book. I can't nessasarily get mad or anything, the work is hard, but after I showed her everything that I needed help on it would of been nice if she showed up prepared. Needless to say, I cut it off. I told her that I no longer needed her services because she seemed tired and couldn't help me much. Didn't say it in those words exactly, but I'm sure she understood. Hurray for me not being a pushover anymore. At least for the most part.... It was hard for me to do. I'm really shy when it comes to that sort of thing.

Right now I'm in the Richland library, and I think i'm going to take my math quiz while I'm here. Why not. In a couple days I have a chapter 7 test, and I think I should be okay. It's the final that i'm worried about... it's coming fast and I still don't know how to do a lot of this. I'm going to have to learn this by myself using the website and my book, along with the annoying resources on mymathlab. Fortunately, this is going to be the last time that I have to take this stupid online math.

Yesterday I went rafting which was REALLY fun! It was me, Mitch, Lindy, her friend Alvero, Skyler Matulich, Katelynn and Alex Cardenas. We managed to pile into just two rafts, and went down the ridiculously shallow river. Me and Alvero bought a 20 pack, I brought some food, it was a good evening. It was hella fun until we got done.... My mom got really worried though because we didn't get done until dark, and way over reacted. Like, she tried CALLING my phone-- which, HELLO, how the Hell was I supposed to pick it up when we were on the river? My sister was all butt hurt because she didn't have my car keys, so she couldn't go out with her stupid friends when she wanted too, thus making the paranoia even worse. They called me frantically, then drove to the rope swing and walked down OIE yelling out my name. Good god. I literally think they thought I was dead. I flipped out on my mom when she called because I was mad at her and Avery for ruining the night. She drove down to meet us at the dock area, and she starts yelling at me and grabs onto me and I got furious and almost punched her because I was pissed off that she was grabbing onto me like a child.

So thanks Mom and Avery for not only making me look like a psycho in front of my friends, but ruining my night.

Even when me, Mitch, Alex and Katelynn were hanging out later I couldn't relax and enjoy the rest of my night. Fuck.

yours,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks