Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Potential job and final biology test today.

Good news guys!

I might have a chance to get a job at Rite Aid here soon. After dropping off an application yesterday, I got a chance to talk to a manager today and he gave me a website to go to and fill out a survey and if I do well on it I'll get an interview. Hopefully I get the job, I could really use this. I'm planning on doing the survey tonight online. I'd be so excited if I got a job for the first time in a lonnnng time.

The microscopic world is ugly. If reincarnation exists, I hope I don't end up as one of these, haha.

I just got done with my final lab report for biology over micro organisms in pond water (I've done that lab like four times now, honestly), and I have my last test coming up here shortly. Like, in two hours. That being said I probably shouldn't be on here.... But I think I'm just fine in my Biology class. Having kicked ass in Jeopardy again, I got my team an extra 30 points, on top of the 40+ that we got in the last game. I know I seemed like a know-it-all in the last one but I'm just really good at these chapters. I've learned the material so many times that I'm not too worried about this test. I should probably look over my notes anyway to avoid stupid mistakes.

I just strained a muscle in my neck.

So, a few things to do on my to-do list tonight.

-Study math for two hours-- Take chapter review tests and try to figure things out the best I can from what Brad showed me last night.
-Study for biology test for at least an hour.
-Take the employability test online.

-Get a good night sleep.

Alright that's all I have to say for today. Pretty quick entry but because I'm hungry I'm feeling a little light headed and empty. Damn hypoglycemia. At least I packed some flavor blasted goldfish.

yours,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks