Thursday, May 2, 2013

This has been a pretty boring week so far



Man, after this shopping trip tonight I better have a job by the next time I need to go.

I have been searching quite a bit, networking around, etc... I'm hoping I can at least get an interview in the next week. Getting to that step is the most difficult part. I'm pretty sure if I could just get the interview I could schmooze my way into whatever I need. Tomorrow I'm going to call that steak house I delivered an application to yesterday as well as print out two more resumes for a couple restaurants around. There's also another place that's hiring that someone I happened to meet at Fred Meyer told me about when I asked him where the applications were located.

To be honest I don't want to work retail. I'd much rather have a more interactive job like being a waitress because it's so fast paced. Retail is boring but I will do what I have to do.

Today was pretty lame to be honest. I wasn't able to focus very well, I had to go grocery shopping so I didn't get to study, and now I'm exhausted and will probably go to bed without exercising now. Meh, I just feel like I wasted a lot of time today. Kind of feeling sad, this whole week has been quite boring to be honest and I've got little motivation to do anything else tonight.

I don't know, it's like I haven't hung out with anyone this week and that's kind of depressing but on the bright side I've made some major progress on the guitar this week. I'm really starting to get more comfortable with chord progression and Jacob is nudging me in that direction too. Our lesson was good today, you guys know me Thursdays are one of my favorite days because of my lesson alone. I just love the guitar so much I don't know where I'd be right now without it...

peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks