Monday, May 20, 2013

It's never enough!



Lol I haven't thought of a good status in couple days so I posted this to reflect how exhausted I've been lately. I was debating putting it as my cover but "pocket sand" is just too good and I'm probably running out of number of times I can excusably have a king of the hill photo.

I have to go to speech class where I plan on sitting closer to the back and studying my statistics for tomorrow's exam. I went to the library and printed a packet of the steps of the two main procedures I'll need for tomorrow. I feel like I'm right on the edge of understanding it. Like it's just a matter of really doing some practice problems which I'm going to spend a couple solid hours on today to ensure I don't do worse than Terry on tomorrow's exam.

 Terry and I met up this morning at 7:30 to study for the quiz and he kept expressing how much he hates true/false questions. I could go either way because I've gotten pretty lucky on those tests. Oh! He told me today that he's actually going to get a MINOR in Finance now and a DOUBLE major in Economics and civil engineering. Damn it how dare he find a more impressive major then me?!?! 

Because apparently economics is suddenly the fanciest and hardest and best specialization to the business major... Which is apparently what Sipic told him, which means Terry is going to be able to take more classes with him which makes me really jealous too. I've learned so much from his class this quarter, I really want to keep taking classes with him but I might feel different after another quarter. 

There's no reason for me to jump to conclusions about anything. The only thing that's important to me right this second is that test tomorrow. I might write more later. 

It's only 2:37, if anything interesting comes up I'll let you anonymous readers know. But more than likely tonight will just be the usual. Nothing wrong with that. I feel really happy that I was able to go to school this whole year without having the stress of having a job on top of it because it's really enabled me to take full advantage of my time here. 


peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks