Friday, April 5, 2013

Roommates. Thinking about next year.


Evening everyone.

Well it's almost 9:00 pm. Today's been a relaxing, entertaining Friday for me for the most part. I'm wondering if I'm going to do anything tonight but it's not looking like it. I'm not worried about it, it's been a good week academically and I'm proud of myself for getting so much done.

I've completely given up talking to Kristin. Fuck it, seriously. She never talks to me unless I talked to her first and today she snapped at me when I apologized for leaving some dishes in the sink. I'm just trying to be courteous. She's been sleeping out in the living room a lot lately. Like I get home from my stats class and she's out there sleeping with her blankets in set up like her bed. I really don't go out in the living room anymore. Whatever, I do not care at all either way, it's not like her and I have been buddy-buddy at all since day one.

I am probably going to live in student village again next year. Allie H. asked me if I'd like to live with her and Kala next year. I really don't know if I'd want to live with someone that I'm friends with, it would take away from my independence. That and I feel like 3 people living together is a lot messier than two. The reason being is that if there's two people if one makes a mess than it's obvious who to blame. With three it's much easier to just leave dishes around because you can't pin it on someone.

Not saying these girls would be like that at all. There's a number of other reasons, such as the convenience of living at student village with the laundry thing, easy parking, etc etc... It just works for me, I feel like it's the best circumstance I could have at CWU and for that reason next year I'll probably just have a different room, same apartment building.

My guitar playing has been kind of lazy lately. Like I've only been averaging about an hour a day, that's not great... in fact lately it's even been worse, like two days this week I've done less than an hour but that was mainly due to my acoustic not functioning. I feel like I have to get through this hump of the recital before I can really dedicate myself to anything else. I really should learn more songs though, I've just been so swamped with school I usually don't want to focus that hard. I'd rather just screw around with the pentatonic scale.

Hmm, let's see what actually happened today.



Nothing really worth mentioning aside from volunteering for AUAP again, which was really fun! We had pizza and I had a piece of this delicious chicken and jalepeno with white sauce, yummm! Dominoes is good pizza, it's my favorite of all the pizza fast food branches I've decided.

Alright I've got my everything bagel and a big glass of wine, gonna be a relaxing evening.

peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks