Sunday, December 2, 2012

Another quiet day.


I did this December photo a day and came up with two pictures I found decent. This is the second one that I didn't upload to facebook. Lol coffee is of the Gods.

Hello everyone. 

Today was a little better than yesterday productivity wise. Even if today I'm a little down I'm not out, I will still make sure to do a half hour of my legal study guide and a half hour of my math tonight as difficult as it is to not get lazy these afternoons. 

I am QUITE happy to say that I got an 83% on my 4th math test, my third was 83% as well, I think the second was a low 73 and the first was like a 95% or something so I'm averaging in the class at an 87%! Now all I have to do is get some studying done for the final by re-doing some old exams, try and relearn the old material, then hopefully pull a good grade on the final rather easily.

As for the legal final, that's certainly going to be more of a challenge. I can't just blow this off until the last minute just because I've done well in the class. I should really try and get a solid hour in tonight. 

Guitar I did about 90 minutes today. Pretty good practice session because I did incorporate some of the new material Jake gave me but I didn't use an amp. I should really try to use my pod as often as possible, at least once a day.

My roommate still isn't back yet. I need to go unlock the deadbolt chain so it's not a pain for her to get in later. We haven't talked hardly at all the past few weeks. 

So it's 6:00 and here's what I'd like to get done:
-Eat some dinner of some kind when I start feeling hungry...
-Legal study 30 minutes
-Calculus study 30 minutes.
-Play more guitar (until I have a solid 2 hours)

peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks