Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How many paychecks before Christmas?

Goodafternoon, it's 2:26 pm and I have work at 5'. I should probably use this time to be productive but instead I'm wasting time on the computer. I'm gonna get off here when I'm done with this entry and do these damn Japanese assignments, I swear.

Too much on my mind, too much wondering. I am trying to relax and just let time go by as it should...

I'm pretty convinced that this guy that I like doesn't have any interest in talking to me because I haven't really heard from him in three days. That to me is a sign that yeah, get over it. Again. I'm not too concerned, just a little disappointed... or something. It's weird, I don't really have any emotions. I felt happy when we hung out together the other night and everything seemed cool, but when I left felt like we'd probably never talk again. My intuition usually tells me this, and it's never been wrong. Maybe I'm psychic, haha. But yeah, no we'll never talk again unless he makes the initiative because i've promissed myself that I never make any attempt to talk to someone that I like unless they talk to me first. It's pretty shitty though, it's officially been a year since I've been in any sort of relationship, and everyone that I've *been* with in the last year has been a complete mistake and hasn't given a rats ass about me at all.

Japanese was good today, a little stressful though. I had a quiz that I showed up to school at about 8:00 am to study for. I ended up memorizing all of the vocab words even if I procrastinated until the last minute. I'm pretty sure I'll get 100% on it, even if I spelt a couple things wrong. I wrote the kanji for two of the words which should make up for it. Sensee makes it pretty easy to get 100% if you study hard enough. The new grammer though, again is really frustrating.

I've got work tonight from 5-10:15 and then TOMORROW I GET PAID! WOO! i'm happy about this paycheck becauuuuse I obviously need more money for gas, and I intend on splurging on the first christmas present. Since I'm buying for only a few people, I figure I'll buy one or two gifts with each paycheck and then by Christmas I'll have shopped for everyone. I'm gonna buy a pipe for Katelynn, which will probably cost around $40. You know what would be totally amazing? If I could get a pipe custom done with the Coheed and Cambria symbol. I know that'd be a stretch, but if I could get it, that'd be the best gift ever. I'm sure I'll be able to find a good pipe otherwise though. I want something that I know Katelynn will like, but sort of has an "Emily feel" (lol) to it too. Like if I got a psychadelic rainbow pipe or something.

I'm also planning on getting Samantha a drawing tablet that will probably cost around $50. This is something that Samantha really needs for her art. Because I'm moving here in the spring, I don't know how much i'm going to be able to see my friends that live here in the tri cities. That being said, I'm planning on getting my few close friends very nice gifts because they've helped keep me sane for so long and I don't know what I would of done without them.

As for Katharine, I still have no idea at all what I'm going to get her. Shopping for Katharine is always really hard because she spends a lot of time doing things that don't require much.. like, running and working out and working on projects that she's already got the software for. She isn't that huge into makeup, and I don't really know what kind of books she likes to read-- plus that'd be sort of a lame gift anyway, a book... unless it was some cool illustrated book. Idk, I'm holding off Katharine's for a month or so.

My mom is still thinking about what she wants, and my sister has everything. I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna get my sister an eyeshadow pallette from Macy's so she can stop jacking my shadow. Or maybe an eyeshadow from Mac? The wet or dry kind? I know that she'll like that. I could get her a blue one and a white one. Those shadows cost about $15 each. This is why I'm spreading out my shopping, so I don't get hit with everything at the same time.

Depending on how much I get paid and what my finances look like tomorrow, I'm probably going to get my sister's and Katelynn's gift out of the way for this next couple weeks. I also gotta think of one for Shavonne too. turns out Grandma doesn't want us to send her anything.

Well, I better get going and get some work done. Two hours before work.

peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks