Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Your breathing sounds like snoring.

I'm in the CBC library killing some time. I have class at 5' and I should probably be studying but instead i'm messing around on facebook, writing this blog entry, and talking to this guy named Edward that looks a lot like Connor Arens-- except my height. It's interesting when people add me on facebook and take no initiative to actually talk to me unless I go out of my way to do so.

CBC's parking made me mad this morning. I showed up "Early," well, early for Japanese class, meaning 10... and I think the parking situation was worse than when I come at 11. There was ZERO parking anywhere! Not in the W building gravel, not in the overload parking... nowhere. I had to park over by the softball field, in the LAST parking space available. It made me so irritated because I had to walk about a quarter mile to get to class.

I'm designing my cover for my Japanese IV binder. This one is going to be sort of boring because I feel like I should be leaving the library soon... I have to finish that math assignment. Math class is going to be so boring this quarter, I'm so sick of it. It's the LAST hurdle.

Well hey I gtg... Gonna make like a fetus.

yours,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks