Saturday, September 24, 2011

Gimme a big glass of wine.

Sorry for not writing lately. I guess you could say I've been going through a LOT of anxiety. Reason being, I guess you could say Wellbutrin took it's lovely anxiety tole and makes me want to barf all the time. I cut Wellbutrin, for the last time. Never taking that shit again. Secondly, I've been working A TON, had two eight hour shifts this weekend... it's been rather miserable. I just need to relax and try to enjoy my damn life. My stomach just turns and churns, which makes it scary to even go to bed. I've been drinking sleep aids for that, and tonight I think I might drink a glass of wine.

Yeah, wine sounds really good. Maybe mix it with some juice or something so it doesn't taste like poison.

night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks