Monday, August 13, 2012

My roommate quest continues.... later....


My day doesn't really start until I have a cup of coffee in hand. Took one sip, wave of nausea, dumped it down the drain. 

I feel rather depressed today. Eli told me she's not going to be able to be my roommate, which sucks because I had a good feeling about that situation. It took her two weeks to tell me this information on facebook. I really shouldn't put all my eggs in one basket.

I'm nauseous and I woke up with a really bad headache. It's 11:11 and I wish that I could feel motivated to get my practice time done and not sleep all day. I was out in the sun for six hours for Kinbri's birthday party and my body is not used to that heat.

I can barely even pay attention to what I'm writing, ugh screw it today. I just feel like crap. Today also marks 30 more days until I'm leaving. I've been feeling stomach flu symptoms and it's making it rather hard to do anything. At least I don't have work or really anything to do except play guitar and maybe I'll read a bit later.

Samantha wanted to go to Wal mart to get a free Ponies poster. I would have been down to most days but not on a day that I'm drained and not feeling well. Ugh, the waves of nausea suck but sometimes I think they are more due to my own paranoia and inability to relax. I always like to keep my mind preoccupied with other things because I'll start thinking TOO much if I don't supplement my time somehow. That's when I go out and spend a bunch of money, like last summer when  I was going around seeking some sort of companionship with people that are going completely different directions in life than I am today.

I just don't want to think about anything. It's still early in the day, I'm just going to play and relax. I will not wear makeup today. I will not drive today. There is no reason for me to go anywhere and I am just going to play my guitar and try to get better. Watch tons of king of the hill.

I am so blessed to live my own life of luxury. Even if my life might not be luxurious to some, I feel very satisfied and whole. It's so nice that I can sit here on a Monday, not have to work, and get well. I should make some tea instead.

peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks