Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Keeping up this crucial routine. 59.

Desktop background...


I suppose you can say tonight has been productive.

I definately had an awesome day. School went as usual, but I was super stoked to find out that I got a 95% on my accounting test! Yay! But yeah, same as always, sat next to Dylan Nevard, learned a little about other cash accounts. Then there was Visual Basic.. couldn't pay attention hardly at all. I sat in the back today and the professor said that bugs her. haha, something tells me she doesn't *really* care though. I'll start sitting back at my normal seat perminantly on Monday. Well, this quarter's almost over. I'm sure I've been one of the more enjoyable ones to have in class. There were some strange birds in there.

I don't know why Justin Petersen seems mad at me.... He just does. I think I must annoy him or something or maybe I said something really offensive to him and didn't realize it. I don't know, but I'm trying not to bother him anymore. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I see him everywhere and he's just annoyed to see me. Whatever his reason is, I don't like it when people become dicks toward me. I try to be nice towards people.

Japanese today was easy because sensee was sick. We did some kanji, everyone else did their speaking activities.. はなさんはいない、ね。かぜをひくと思います。My God, my Japanese has been getting so good! I need to keep this up somehow. I think I may start up an account on Ameblo and try and write only in Japanese. Even if the blog entries are short, it could help me learn.

Tonight I've just been playing guitar, doing a little bit of exercise, smoking weed, picking up around the house and eating cereal. After getting that good accounting score I didn't really feel a need to study, and as for the Japanese vocab that can wait a little (already studied today...) and I'm ahead on Visual Basic projects. Yep things are going good. I just really need to keep up this stamina in accounting because Key isn't making us do a final if we did well on all the tests. I've done well on all of them thus far, so if I jump through one more hoop I should have an A for the quarter.

That reminds me, I'm going to start looking into auditing careers. I'll write more on that later. Seems pretty interesting.

anyway, I'm gonna get going.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks