Saturday, April 16, 2011

Damn salty asian food is addictive.

I'm really hoping I don't get a sunburn or tanned from running out in overcast today. The weather was beautiful this morning, but because I've been busy didn't get a chance to run until an hour or so ago. The weather was still nice, though it was windy. It was like a creepily warm wind. I think there's going to be a storm tonight.

Yesterday me and Katelynn hung out, had tilapia, and enjoyed ourselves for a few hours. She went home around 2'. Me and Scott talked while he was at his friend's house, and I'm a little bit nervous to go back and read what I wrote to him. hopefully it made sense. I just remember me and Katelynn were laughing our asses off while we were writing things, yet at the same time... yeah, people sometimes get *confused* about what other people write if they don't hear the tone of what they say. My dad brought home costco groceries last night and my family has somehow consumed almost two loaves of pound cake. o_o My dad has an insane sweet tooth and love of carbs, yet he isn't obese. He's probably technically overweight because he's slightly short. I'm honestly glad I'm not as big of a junk food junkie as my dad and my sister are, but I still have my unhealthy perks...


..My biggest one being a very high consumption of salt and caffiene. I eat cup noodles for snacks pretty frequently, usually after school or around this time before dinner on the weekends (if we even have a sit down dinner at all on the weekend). Though these little bastards are incredibly high in salt, they are hot and tasty and eating hot food prevents me from snacking. When I eat something hot I usually feel much more satisfied than if I just eat processed snack foods.

I was going to make one of them but it looks like we're gonna have this pf changs thing. No, not really PF Changs, one of those entrees you buy in the frozen section at wal mart. They look pretty delicious and it beats eating ramen for dinner. I just love rice. too much haa. AHHHH this is so delicious!! PF Changs frozen entries are so goooood!!!

I think I'm gonna spend the rest of the evening just enjoying myself. Saturday night. :)

yours,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks