Sunday, April 24, 2011

ハッピーイースター~EASTER

たまご食べましょう

Goodmorning.

Because this weekend has sucked royally I'm planning on getting some work done today just to feel better about it. Today my goals are:

-Study Japanese for three hours, all for the final. Also make flash cards for the new chapter vocab. [3 hours]
-Read chapter 5 in drugs and health book-- do the assignment tomorrow. [1 hr]

-Get jogging assignment done. [45 min-1 hour]

Already got math done...


This means that 4 hours and 45 min today are dedicated to just getting homework done. So if I get started now, I can get it all done before Katharine comes over for dinner and things get loud. This next week of school, as all of the weeks have, intimidates me. This one especially because I have a chapter test in 日本語 that I have to study for.... I know that I can do it though. I just have to keep trying, and I know that I can continue this A streak. \(^ ^)/

The other day I watched a video on youtube that inspired me once again to teach English in Japan. I don't feel like digging up the video, but he made it seem pretty cool to me once again. I mean, I'm learning the language, and i'm going to continue to do so, so I need to get more enthused about it. I lost the interest in learning German, which I consider a good thing... it became distracting.

LOL could you imagine if I woke up one day and suddenly had the urge to continue learning Spanish? NEVER gonna happen, as much as my mom would love to see that. I don't care how much more employable it could make me, I don't want to learn it. I'm pretty sure after taking it with Schmick it'd give me PTSD.

yours,
E m i l y



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks