Monday, April 18, 2011

HEY WHERE YOU AT, ON THE SIDE OF THE FREEWAY IN YOUR CAR [25 more days]

It's cold in here. I always get this way after I go on a run, my body feels chilly. It could partially be because I think I'm getting sick. My nose has been running, and I've been coughing a lot and I just don't feel well. Luckily, I still had enough energy today to study my kanji, and will study for another 2 hours tonight to be extra prepared. Chapter test is next thursday, and I'm going to have to do a lot of studying for that shit too.

System of a Down is coming up. Friday, May 13th bitches!!
I'm so excited, it's coming so quickly, in less than a month I'm going to get to see the band that helped me survive highschool in person. It's going to be incredible.


Problem is, I don't know who I'm going with. Currently, I'm pretty sure katelynn and john might be going because it's a birthday present for John. The problem is though, with the lack of contact with Sean I doubt he still wants to go with me. I am probably going to ask him if I can buy the ticket from him, and just give it to my friend Frodo who wants to go. He lives up in Bonney Lake which is 20 minutes off of seattle, so we'd even have a place to stay (he lives on his own). Though I only recently met him, he seems really cool and would probably be fun to go with. I'm sure Sean would sell me the ticket. He didn't seem to stoked to go in the first place.

We'll have to see. Either way is fine, but if Sean goes with us we're probably going to need to get a hotel because driving home at 2 am from Seattle is a bit different from Spokane. Way longer of a drive, and way more intimidating. I really just hate hotels though. They now remind me of the last time we were in Seattle... ugh. Gross. Throwing up. Paranoia. Fuck no. But if that's how it's supposed to be, I'm sure it'd be a lot different. Still, that'd be pretty awkward too... yea. ><

Today I ran a couple miles, and it felt so good out there. This weather is fantastic. I left at 6:30 pm and it was still light out when I got home and was so nice and warm. My mom said it was a long run, and it did seem longer than usual. I ran pretty hard, but I can't seem to jog/run the whole route yet by a long shot. I hope by the end of this quarter I can get through the whole route with only one stop. It's a lot harder to not stop when you're alone then when you're running with someone else though.

Katelynn might be coming to live with me some time next week. I'm not going to post anything else about it, but it'd be fun if she did.

yours,
emily

1 comment:

  1. Damn, I'd say I'd go with you and that even if I didn't, you and Sean could stay here in Ellensburg (half-way home) for the night, but I'll be gone for the conference champs that weekend :[ bad timing.

    Also--Friday the 13th--beware!! DUN DUN DUN.

    ReplyDelete

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks