Wednesday, March 2, 2011

System of a Down versus Berryz Kobo-- who will win, haha

Alright, so with $450, I need to consider how much I need to save for upcoming things. I have a LOT going on this next 5-6 months or so, so I'm going to get down everything that I want to go too, and about how much it's going to cost.

I <3 Berryz Kobo

Party at my house: March 25th
This is the first upcoming thing that is going to cost me a sufficient amount of money. It could be a lot more, depending on how much food I'm going to have to buy and if these people want to rent a DJ or whatever. I don't want too, but Shelden brought up that he thinks it'd be a good idea to have one... He wouldn't be the one paying for it though, I would, which would be freaking expensive and I don't even think it's nessasary. We're gonna have having rockband going, as well as the sound system playing J-pop and techno. Don't you think that's enough noise? Food is probably not going to cost me that much, about $40 probably because I'm making a ton of california rolls. However, it's a potluck, so people are going to be bringing food too.

April 22-24, Sakura Con
I was unaware how soon this actually is. I need to get the Sailor Mars costume stat. Yep, I'm doing Sailor Mars, the reason being is that my hair is getting long enough now that I wouldn't have to buy a wig and it'd still look good. I was originally going to do Jupiter, but I'm not really a fan of the character on the show. I really like this costume too. Hopefully, Katelynn and Jon will be able to go with me and we'll have a grand time. If not I'm sure there's a group of people going. This is going to cost about $200... So then I just realized..

THE SYSTEM OF A DOWN CONCERT IS SHORTLY AFTER ON MAY 13.
I don't think I'd be able to afford both unless I get a real job. The tickets go on sale this thursday, which is gonna be another $40 down the toilet, plus the fact that it's in Seattle so it'll cost about $100 or more. Damn it. This is still pretty far ahead and I have time to save, but only if I get a job soon. It's really time to crack down and start saving as much as I can. I would love to go to both Sakura Con and System of a Down because Berryz Kobo is playing at Sakura con and they're my favorite J-pop band. Shit. But of course I HAVE to see System of a Down, that's like-- my HAJJ. Maybe I just can't have both. Maybe I should just wait till KuroNeko con in June, that'd be more in my budget.

I'm having a really shitty day today. It started out with me sort of sleeping inn until 6:45 am, and getting up to take a shower and went into the living room and downloaded music until 7:10 am. I realized my parents weren't awake, and neither was my sister, but I wake them up EVERY morning and my sister had pressed her snooze button nearly 5 freakin times and it's obvious that my parents don't even bother to set their alarm clock anymore because it's so convient that I can just go in and say "Wake up, please!" Heh, so I didn't do it this morning. I think they should be able to hear the shower, or the blowdryer, or the 5 times my sister's alarm went off.

So they were pissed. And I was the scapegoat. It's not my fault they can't turn on their damn alarm clocks and get up on time. My mom of course had to do a personal blow and said "Well ITS RIDICULOUS that you get to sleep while the rest of us are working after you get home from school!!" Yeah, I take a two hour nap after school, after studying and doing continual work for 5-6 hours on a daily basis. So if my dad tells me to "Grow up" one more fucking time I swear to God...

But I have nowhere to go. I'm fucking stuck here. I need to get my AA, that's my goal, but every day is becoming more of struggle. My parents seem to think I'm lazy, even if I'm DESPERATELY looking for a job. My mom GAVE MY SISTER A FREE JOB and now SHE HAS A JOB AND I DON'T. They don't even realize how fucking insulting that is to me, either. And then my dad has the nerve to say that he doesn't think I'd be WILLING to work this temporary 2-day job that might earn me $50 at most. I don't even care. I need to save money so bad. I want to get out of benton city so, so, so bad. I feel like such a loser.

yours,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks