Monday, February 28, 2011

NYAN NYAN, NYAN NYAN NI HAO NIYAN. o_x

Jesus christ, this horrific song needs to get the hell out of my head. It's... killing me right now. Imagine a tune about as annoying as Feliz Navidad running through your head over and over and over again. That's how I feel right now, and it's sort of shadowing the happiness that I should be feeling otherwise. haha

I got 106% on my japanese test! Woohoo! This makes me happy, obviously. All that studying really paid off. Now, onto Te verbs. Bring it on. Well... I seem a little behind the rest of the class on it at this point but I'm going to get help on it. I'm happy there's a tutorer in the center every day to help me. : ) It's just a shame I'm nearly the only one who goes-- she's really good at helping people, I don't understand why other students don't take advantage of it.

I turned in my first resume to Amazon, after a lot of hard work this morning. I didn't do a cover letter, but I don't think it's required. I think my resume looks really nice and I hope they like it and consider hiring me. If not, back to the drawing board. A lot of people get hired there, and I think I stand a decent chance of scoring an interview? If not, at least I have the resume now to apply other places. Practically everyone I know has a job. I'm smart, and.. not socially inept, I should be able to get a job I think. The hardest part is finding places that are hiring.

I'm gonna go, I want time to eat my lunch.

yours,
emily


3 comments:

  1. I would check craig's list daily for job postings. Tri-Cities has a lot of them on there. I saw a lot of waitress/hostess positions yesterday when I looked. Oh by the way, this is Katharine, I'm on my work computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nyan Nyan, Nyan Ni Hao :D - ジョン・スチュワート。。。カメハメハー!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks