Tuesday, March 15, 2011

All I want in life is to be happy.

Goodmorning.

Just had my oral exam, scored 105%. Today I'll be getting back my formal report for Critical writing and hopefully it turned out well. My grades this quarter are looking good. I'm hoping that I can continue on like this, getting good grades, so I can get my AA and get the fuck out of here. Things have been looking down for me again for the most part, mainly with my family and also financially.

I hate the fact that I have to ask my parents for money because I need to get to school and back. I want to be as independent from them as I can, even if I'm still living there. I applied for another job, this time at some golf course. I'm going to continue applying to other places and hopefully get a job as soon as possible so I don't have to ask them for gas money anymore. Plus, I'll be out of the house more frequently so I'll be out of their hair.

I deleted my mom, sister and aunt Teri from my friends list today because I'm tired of feeling like I have to censor myself. I have no interest in being in contact with Teri, or anyone on my Dad's side of the family after they've backstabbed my dad, nor do I want my mom reading my statuses and getting bitched at about it later because she felt it was inappropriete or offensive. I truly don't care.

My dad continually yells at me on a daily basis. I won't say I'm perfect, but I try to stay out of my family's hair for the most part. He's always telling me to "grow the fuck up". HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GROW UP? HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO THAT? I get straight A's, I haven't been in a car accident, I don't party, I don't go slutting around, WHAT does he want from me?! Yeah, sometimes after a day of three hours of studying I don't feel like doing dishes as soon as I get home or cleaning up a mess that HE made. But does this make me immature.

I'm going to stop ranting about that.
I need to briefly bring up my losing the job at Sweet Treat. Technically I quit because the owners are completely insane. You might think upon entering the place that the korean lady that owns it is really sweet, but she's actually a complete bitch that expected me to do EVERYTHING perfect on the first day with little to no training. She's awful, and I was disappointed as hell when I had to quit because I couldn't deal with her continually bitching at me when I was working as hard as I possibly could.

Life is just too short to be somebody's bitch. I'm done with it. Someone out there will appreciate how hard I work, and I will get hired eventually. I'm so jealous that tons of other people have jobs where they do practically nothing and get paid for it.

In order to cheer myself up, I'm going to think of the things that make me happy.
Things that make me happy:
1. Katelynn
2. South Park
3. Paxil (which if I stopped taking would not have any happiness at all)
4. Drawing
5. Japanese class
6. Getting good grades
7. Heavy metal
8. Cold case books
9. Drawing

Wow, that didn't help much.

yours,
emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks