Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Job applications and sexiness.

The sexiest man alive, Till Lindemann.

Today I've filled out two job applications, both of which I found on Craigslist posted a few days ago. I'm hoping the positions haven't already been filled and I still have a chance at them. They are both retail, and sound suited for me because I'm good at customer service and organization and don't have to deal with stupid food.

Again. With no relevance to my blog at all.

I don't have school tomorrow so I think I'm going to go have some fun tonight. I'd rather not stick around here and listen to country music while my sister cleans her room. Somehow she got Delaney to help her with it. Good deal, I bet she's good at it.

yours,
emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks