Monday, March 21, 2011

Crack head moldy tofu smelling computer lab.

Look how cute my baby girl Miranda is. I mean seriously, how can you get more cute than this? My cat is undoubtably the cutest cat in the world and I don't care if anyone disagrees.

I am currently in the computer lab, waiting for Corey to get done with his final so we can go play tennis. I just got done with both of my finals, and now I practically have two weeks off of school. This isn't good because I need a job. My parents do NOT want me at home for two weeks and I don't blame them considering that I wouldn't want to have to deal with me dwelling being stuck at home either.
God it smells really funny in this room, like... how I would imagine moldy tofu, combined with cheap perfume and wet, dirty clothing. There is this one woman who busted into the computer lab when we were taking a final that looks like a crack head (no teeth,  that is sitting a couple seats down from me. I'm putting this in small text to avoid her walking by and seeing. I encourage anyone to go to school, but god something just does not smell clean....

Shit corey's here.

yours,
emily


1 comment:

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks