Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Why I Run.


I run to keep in shape.
I run to make bad thoughts go away.
I run to get an adrenaline rush. 
I run because it makes me feel like I did something that day.
I run to burn off the junk food I inevitably ate.
I run to give my family a break.
I run because I want to be thinner.
I run to feel better about myself.
I run to see if I can run as long as I used to be able too in highschool.
No, I can't, haha.
I run to avoid hurting myself.
I run because it feels good.
I run because I like being outside.
I run for the sake of running.

This is for anyone who has seen me running on the path in town wondering WHY ANYONE would possibly do that.  

That's all I have to say.

yours,
Emily  

1 comment:

  1. I'm the opposite. I wonder why people DON'T run. Those people are weird.

    ReplyDelete

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks