Thursday, February 17, 2011

This situation with this crazy person has gone from entertaining to annoying.

Do you ever just wake up sometimes in the morning and feel like your brain is on low? That's how I feel. I just feel like not thinking of anything, and not really putting in the effort to do anything. I pretty much just wanna hang out with friends and enjoy myself. Last night I didn't have homework, so maybe I'm getting lazy.

I actually talked to Sean last night. Facebook is a lovely barrier breaker, isn't it? We're going to get some coffee today. Katelynn was over, and we had just gotten done talking about how I confronted Ashleigh about the messages she had been posting about me on her facebook. I then forwarded Sean what I posted on facebook, and he thought it was hilarious how self-contradictory she was.



Ashleigh is currently stalking my photo uploads on photobucket, as when this picture was posted she commented "I like this one".

This was posted quite awhile back, but this was one of about the five or six messages that she posted about me on her wall that I found pretty funny. She deleted me from her friends list, which needless to say I didn't care but I couldn't help but wonder if she had posted some status about the situation. I have an account for my cat (*waits for laughter to stop*). Silly, I know. But I made it to play Facebook apps. I went on this account to update my mall world, and saw that Ashleigh had posted about me, and the message above what what I found along with ones where she posted a picture of my Gaia account linking to her profile to see what I posted about the situation. Note that this is the SAME message that I posted to my facebook notes for everyone to see, which everyone approved of. Nobody ever comments any of her statuses, so I think I think it's funny that people from Ki-Be or anyone I know or care about gives a shit about what she's posting.

But I want to know what she meant by this. Is she going to seek revenge of some kind? Sort of makes me laugh, considering that her only friend is seems is Sarah who likes me and wouldn't hurt or go against anyone. And then.. Mary, who I think just humors her like I used to do.

I actually confronted Ashleigh about this message, but stupid people are very hard to get across too. The facebook statuses don't matter, though I think if she wants "Drama to stop", she should stop posting about me because it's going to make her look like an even bigger idiot. This is basically what happened.

Before Japanese class, I was sitting out in the hallway at a desk that Sarah usually sits at. I got there early, and had homework to do and decided to sit at the desk instead of the floor. Sarah showed up and sat next to me, then Leah and Michael. Then of course, here comes Ashleigh, who stood next to Sarah and said something completely assinine as always. I just ignored her, but then remembered the stupid facebook messages that I spotted the previous night.
Ashleigh got up to leave and I said...
Me: "Hey Ashleigh"
Ashleigh (grimacing): "What?"
Me: "Stop posting shit about me on your facebook"
Ashleigh: "I don't post anything about you!"
Me: "Yes you are, your statuses were on Miranda's updates last night"
Ashleigh: "Oh!! So you're stalking me now?!"
Me: "No, gross.." sort of laughing, "You've posted about me like six times though, what do you expect?"
Ashleigh: "Well you're just starting more drama again!! My family doesn't believe in what you're saying!!! Talk to the hand!!!"

The conversation pretty much ended there as she walked off and held her hand up or something.  Michael was like "Awkward...". It was awkward. I felt a little silly afterward for mentioning it, but when someone is posting garbage about me on their facebook I felt I had a right too. I'm sure she's posted more, but nobody I talk too is her friend on there (for obvious reasons) and so I can't look at them. It'd be one thing if it was someone who actually had friends that read her facebook statuses, and the only reason that one might read them is if they were interested in the situation based on the fact that it's hilarious how crazy she really is.

Michael made a great point though... "Emily, the troll would just love it if you punched her." I responded, "Pfft. No she wouldn't... it'd--" Then he said, "Yeah it'd hurt but then she'd have initiative to actually get you into trouble. She has nothing against you now but if you made physical contact she'd get the police involved." Needless to say, no I would never get in a fight with her physically. It'd be pointless. For one, I believe in a fair fight. I'm a lot taller and stronger than she is. Secondly, she's so lame and pathetic that she would not be worth the trouble I'd get into for it. The last person I wanted to get into a fight with was Nikki Kearns, because she actually had something on me. She was competition in tennis, and had the coaches support. She was a problem because of that. Ashleigh has nothing ON me, so it wouldn't be worth causing any damage.

I might make a seperate blog to post the saga of craziness, so you guys can read the messages back and forth and get the whole story. I've got it on my computer, and I'd rather not lose it just in case Ashleigh goes completely insane and people want to know what the story is. I would like to know what the threat meant though, "I will make this person aware not to mess with me again..." And the fact that she mentioned my mom is also laughable because my mom completely told her off in a message, essentially telling her that she thinks Ashleigh is as crazy and wrong as everyone else does. This has nothing to do with her stupid beliefs, blog entries or her now self-admitted Jew-hating sister anymore. And also, is she planning on doing something to Ashley and Jenee? I think they need to see this post.

No, this is about the crazy troll who is everywhere every time I, or any of my friends turn around. She has NO reason to be outside the Japanese classroom every day, absolutely none, besides maybe to hang out with Sarah. And she has no reason to be posting bullshit about me on her facebook. Because the situation is long over, and yet she continues to drag it on because of her overwhelming hatrid and jealousy of me, and the fact that she has no life.

I'm excited for later tonight, and also tomorrow because rad con is starting. I hope I can go this weekend without spending too much money. Hurray for presidents day though, 4 day weekend!

yours,
Emily

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't worry about her "making you aware not to mess with her again". She's obviously disturbed and pathetic, but I guess in a sense that's what makes her somewhat dangerous, as deranged people often are. The fact that she's continuing to carry on over this is proof that she has no life. So just let her spin on it, sit back and enjoy the show. It's not a poor reflection on you, it's just more evidence of her instability. Just make sure you document everything, just in case she goes forth with some bizarre trumping up of her "case" against you. What a laugh! Love "Mommy"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally missing why she wants you to "not mess with her" again. WTF!? I know she's nuts. But what happened? What did she do? I'm missing the rest of your story!

    ReplyDelete

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks