Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I MUST MUST GO.


Today is a very sad day. 
I heard about that System of a Down set it's tour dates for in the United States, which is incredible. As you guys probably already know, SOAD is my favorite band of all time and I've told people I'd do ANYTHING TO GO to that concert.And now that I know that tickets haven't gone on sale, I know I have time to save. I MUST go, you guys, I'm not even kidding. I also need to really stick to saving so that I can afford it.
Today I only spent $2 on a fruit cup that I felt obligated to buy because there was no fruit in my lunch, and it was worth it. I also had to ask for a fork from the lady that works in the cafeteria. 

First thing is first though, I gotta get some money, which means I need to start applying for jobs again.

I'm intending to apply to Amazon.com and hopefully can get a job here shortly. I really admire this one woman in my class, her name is Larissa, and she totally cool and laid back and said that I could use her as a reference for applying for a job at Amazon. I think this babysitting this is ending after this weekend, so I'm going to need a job of some kind. She said that they hire a lot of people, and I've already worked in retail.

I have a date on Thursday, this guy that I recently met named Andrew asked me to go out to dinner and see a movie, I'm excited. :) It's been awhile since i've been on a date.



yours,
Emily

1 comment:

  1. I see that you’re interested in college! Have you heard about the amazing things you can do with CLEP tests? I've taken 17 tests so far: 66 credit hours for about $1,500! I just started a blog that can show you how to get college credit quickly and affordably with this fantastic resource.

    www.clepmeoutofhere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks