Thursday, February 10, 2011

CALL 9-11, I WAS HARRASSED.

Funniest damn thing happened yesterday.
So as always, I came to class early, waiting outside my Technical Writing class. I noticed that today a lot more people were waiting outside in the halls, mainly the guys from my class. My friend* and I were sitting out in the hall, and he was talking about his girlfriend and I was eating my lunch. Around the time that the Lord of the Rings class got out, I look down the hall and people are coming through the halls getting out of class. There was a guy standing right in the middle of the hallway. I recognized him, he wears a yamika sometimes, has massive sideburns and told me he was in a tri-relationship with two lesbians. Anywho. He was clogging up the whole system. Here comes this really tall guy, who barely brushed against him. The Jewish guy goes, "EXCUSE ME", and then the tall guy comes up and barely pushes him and goes "What, you're a tough guy?" and slaps his notebook out of his hand.



I admit, this was rude, and the tall guy shouldn't of reacted the way he did. It was like.. 11 AM, what you have to get in your fight at this time every day? ..But it's how the Jewish guy reacted. He picks up his notebook and yells, "Call 9-11! I've been assaulted!!" He fucking runs into a classroom of people, yelling "Call 9-11", as if there's been a fire. Of course the jockiest teacher comes down the hallway (I think he's physical ed and health), saying "What the hell is going on? That's my classroom.." Then other teachers start coming out, thinking there is someone with a gun in the school.

Meanwhile, we're all laughing our asses off. We were trying not to because we knew this guy was crazy, so we kept quiet for the most part. This one guy who's clever as hell goes, "Someone had a little too much starch in their panties", hahaha.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you guys.

I got a lot of homework done yesterday. Like I studied and did homework for about 3 hours in the library. I got home at 4, took a nap, and my mom claimed I slept all day. I'm mad and offendid by this.

In other news..


I want to Till Lindemann's body.
yours,
Emily


*I can never remember his name, yet we talk on a daily basis. He's about 28, is tired of working manual labor jobs, and came back to school... but he's still working manual labor jobs and talks about how much it sucks.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, weird that he was shouting call 911. This morning at CWU, for the SECOND TIME in TWO WEEKS, there was an attempted assault on a female student. So we all got a call at 9am from the CWU Alert System.

    So CALL 911! lol

    ReplyDelete

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks