Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sick with the flu, but decent timing.

 Right now I am sick with the flu, as well as a bladder infection and stomach pain. My mom thinks I might have appendicitis, or maybe kidney problems-- but as of now I just think it's the flu. I am experiencing all the symptoms, plus the horrific symptoms of a bladder infection which makes it hard to relax.

I have a fever, making my body temperature very hot. Originally, I was cold, and was walking around the house bundled up in sweatpants and a sweater and unable to get out of bed because of fear of being cold. When I got out of the bath last night, I was experiencing unbelievable teeth chattering, and feeling like my body was freezing to death. I felt like my bed was cold, and piled on the blankets. Now, I seem to be breaking my fever. I got up and felt very hot. I feel like I'm sitting in a sauna, and my head is sweating. I hope I am... whatever is happening to me is just awful.

I have an awful headache, and when I got up from my bed my head felt like it was spinning. I took a couple pain killers for this, as well as an allergy pill to make me sleepy.
My muscles are killing me. My back, groin, arms... Everything is killing me, making it very hard to walk.

I however do not have the two other flu symptoms-- a runny nose and a cough. I haven't coughed at all today. I am however experiencing nausea and an inability to eat. This jello that I'm eating is the first thing I've eaten all day, and I hope it doesn't make me feel worse. I just figure that I have to have something in my stomach if I want to feel a bit better. Last night I drank straight beef broth-- and it was VERY good and did make me feel a bit better.

I  missed a test today... the one that I studied for yesterday. It's such an incredible bummer.. I think I would have done well on this test. At least I get two test freebees-- so this won't effect my grade, unless of course I bomb another two tests. I won't. I have to hold my head high and work really hard in my symbolic reasoning class. It's really difficult but I think I can do it with the help of Andrew.

I'm too tired to continue writing...

☆yours,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks