Monday, December 30, 2013

So excited to see......


Goodevening to anyone reading.

I hope your day went well. Mine was pretty boring but somewhat productive. I helped my Dad paint a shed, figured out my New years resolutions and played guitar for over 80 minutes (my new daily goal, which if I achieve get to pick out a sticker from Dale's box that I mentioned earlier). I'll have to take a picture of my practice log at the end of the week to show you the stickers I chose. Not that anyone cares.


My Grandma asked me today about my girl friends and I said I had virtually zero in Ellensburg but that I did meet this awesome girl named Laura recently who lives in Richland. I met her through this guy I went out with named Jon. I'm hoping I can make plans with both of them before I go back to Ellensburg. I have the 2nd or the 3rd to do it on and plan on moving back to Ellensburg on the 4th. I'm so excited to see my baby Marshall.


That's Laura on the far right, she's really pretty and interesting and look forward to hanging out with her and Jon again. 

Alright I'm going to have to cut this short, Connor is going to call me and we're going to BS for a little while before I go to bed. 

peace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks