Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Comfort food, yawn.


I feel like I shouldn't be writing right this second because I still have a lot to do. Oh well.

I can't actually post what's been on my mind all day. What I will say, however, is that mental illnesses are treatable with proper medication and it makes me very sad to see someone spiral out of control. I feel like I was going there with depression and anxiety for awhile but since I've started taking prozac I feel much better overall. I'm no longer breaking down and crying nearly every day or thinking about things that don't matter that much as frequently. I feel like I'm in better control of my life...


Chicken with gravy and mashed potatos has been one of my favorite things to eat lately. Comfort food I guess. 


I've had some lousy chest pain today. I've been logging my meals onto a site called MyFitnessPal and it's telling me that I eat too much protein. I have as balanced of a diet as I can, and I feel like eating one skinless panfried chicken breast or 4 oz steak with dinner each night is good for me. I dunno, maybe I should eat pasta dishes more often. They just usually don't sound that appealing because I only know how to prepare it one way... With a little butter, parmesan cheese and garlic salt. I eat that every couple days.

Classes were good today. I got a 9/10 on my second finite math test and I was asked to be one of the study group leaders. Jessie was too. My time slot is 3-5 pm in the library and I doubt anyone will show up but hey, it gives me a good excuse to study for a solid two hours either way. That can't hurt my grades.

Today so far the only homework that I've done is English and once I get off here I've gotta read 7.1, do a small assignment and do some econ multiple choice before bed. I want to work out, too, so I'm probably not going to go to sleep until 11 or so. I did take a nap today right after classes so it's fine.

This entry is boring. Sorry guys, it's a Tuesday that's basically like a monday because of the 3 day weekend, bear with me. At least I'm not miserable, ha ha.

peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks