Friday, September 14, 2012

Spiritual Tarpanam, goal setting and time management




He's a spiritual guru that has a live webshow that I've been watching on a regular basis lately. He talks about the most important thing to me in life, which time management to increase productivity and overall success. He also gives free guided meditation, with his video today I was actually able to focus on my midbrain and achieve total bliss. It's incredible what you can learn from him.


This is my absolute favorite meditation that I successfully completed this morning. With it, you can focus in on your deepest desires and visualize it... live it. It makes any dream comprehensible. You can visualize it with your mind's eye and ask the spirit world to give you answers and when you wake up in the morning you will not only feel more refreshed but you will have answers to your questions of what you need to do to achieve these dreams.


I also want to tell you about a ritual that I learned about from him called Tarpanam. 



These are my goal setting sheets that Jacob told me to try to adjust to my new environment. They've been working so well already, before bed I plan to look at them every night to remember exactly why I'm here and to not get distracted by everything going on. I've gotta stay focused and not give up even when this material is incredibly difficult.

Under my goal sheets is my offering for Tarpanam. If you watch SattaTreyaSivaBaba's video on soul genetics you will discover that according to ancient yogis the spirits of your ancestors come to earth to help their family members with their problems and try to deliver good karma. Because think about it, WHY are we are the way we are? Because of our ancestors! They have set the stage for our entire life. Their genes are our genes and their souls are our souls. 

So in order to live in spiritual bliss we must understand our ancestors and provide them with a reminder that we know they are there. One way to do this is to do Tarpanam. This is a practice of meditation passed down by the yogis to connect with your ancestors by leaving an offering. This is as easy as, as you can see, a little cup of water and some sunflower seeds or nuts or whatever. Preferably not something processed because this is a sacred practice. 

When you lay out the food, you can close your eyes and either speak or think a message to your ancestors acknowledging that you know they are there and you're asking for their guidance. Your ancestors are wise because they've experienced a lot of the things that we're experiencing now in the old world. Tonight I asked both of my Grandfathers for guidance in the prosperity of my business because they both had businesses themselves. My Mom's Dad owned and operated the battery store in Atascadero and on my Dad's side the farm and Josten's.

According to this guru, spiritual tarpanam and the "Ah" meditation can bring miracles of success in your life. I am willing to believe it and now that I've started I can feel almost a blanket of bliss around me. Though some might think I'm a little strange I feel so confident in what I'm doing and where my life is going right now. I'm ready to reinvent myself in a way that I'm not only no longer depressed but HAPPY with my life. With this new found spiritual guidance and Jacob's goal setting practices that I've started I feel ready to take on the world. 

My parents are coming to visit tomorrow. I'm not going to go into great detail of why there is nuts sitting in the window. 

peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks