Friday, September 20, 2013




here's something that made me smile earlier... The makeup on the chick on the left is so 90's goth I love it.


Yo, just got back from a pretty fun evening out with my Mom.

We picked up a TV from Goodwill for like $20. It's one of those big clunky TVs but it probably works just fine. I rarely watch TV anyway but it will be good to have some ambient sound if need be. We also got a ton of dishes and cleaning stuff and what not at the dollar store to get me started this year. Because the apartment is going to be completely unfurnished I'm going to be bringing a lot more stuff up with me than last year. I'm "packing an entire house" (what my mom said earlier).


I'm getting super excited to go. As of tomorrow only 3 more days! Woo. Don't have much more to say today, I just lazed around, played guitar a shit ton and packed. OH.. one thing about my guitar playing practice ritual has changed. Unless I am learning something new I am not allowed to look at tabs. Period.

It's time for me to get serious about memorizing music.

peace.

Speaking of 90's goth and halloween, here's some Type O Negative!! Ha ha this band is a guilty pleasure that I somehow stumbled upon a few months ago. I say guilty because it might seem silly and dated to some.


Yeah you wanna go out 'cause it's raining and blowing 
You can't go out 'cause your roots are showing 
Dye em black - dye em black 

Black black black black No. 1 
She dyes em black black black black No. 1 


Lol it's so goofy but I love this song. Good metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks