Monday, June 25, 2012

Human Resource Management information


That's all I really need to know about planning my major. I can do this. I'm not a genius but I can adapt and understand anything if I focus hard enough. Some of this stuff is going to be really dry but once I get out of it there will hopefully be a decent job market for me to choose from.

Because if I get this degree, I will be able to do the following job:



The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for a company within a small to mid-sized company, or a portion of the Human Resources function within a large company. The major areas the Human Resources manager manages can include:
  • recruiting and staffing;
  • organizational departmental planning;
  • performance management and improvement systems;
  • organization development;
  • employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees;
  • employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training;
  • policy development and documentation;
  • employee relations;

Dealing with people's NEEDS. Recruiting. This all sounds like fun to me, which is much more than most careers can say. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks