Sunday, June 26, 2011

School tomorrow. My summer is over already? D:

Wow, I guess you can say I had a pretty damn good summer.

Because it's over. My break where I do whatever I want is over tonight, and I'm slightly relieved. School is tomorrow and I am going to start summer quarter full force.

..Because it's serious business now. I GOT INTO CENTRAL. Yes, I got a message from them, and I was ACCEPTED without them even getting my transcripts. I mean, I doubt they did, considering I sent it to them only a few days before I got the message in the mail saying I got in. Regardless, I'm very happy. And the best part is, my mom is going to let me study abroad for my Japanese minor. I'm probably going to major in Public Relations (well, this is new) and everything is going as planned. It's so exciting.

But in order for this all to work I HAVE TO PASS MATH 95. There is no choice now, I have to do it. I know how Zhang teaches now, and I know that I can do this if I try my hardest. It's going to be a lot of work, and I need to prove to myself that I can do this. It's going to be hard, but I've got a LOT of time to study and put all the work I can into it.

I am going to periodically apply for jobs, like tomorrow I'm going to apply at Sally's, but I don't know if I'm going to get it or not. My hours available are pretty good, but I have never been in beauty school. But I DO know hair products, very well. It'd be a great place to work, I love retail, hair products and makeup. If I don't get it I am going to continue to apply to small retail stores and hopefully get one eventually. If not, more time to study.

I miss Guy a bit, I hope I see him soon. We still talk periodically via texts but stupid Cory's house has hardly any service so he'll get my txts like hours late, it's frustrating. Eh, I'm sure I'll see him this next week.


OH AND MY HAIR IS BEAUTIFULLY BROWN NOW! my mom did it, I love her.

yours,
Emily

1 comment:

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks