Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's so hard to be patient!! Go by faster, day!

TWOOO more hours. Well, about three...
Until I get to see Guy and hang out with him, as well as Katelynn/Jon today. Sounds like an effing good day.
But it's sooo hard to be patient. I woke up at like 7 am this morning, which makes it worse. I think I'm too excited to be productive. So I'll just write.

Unfortunately, grades aren't out yet. I expected them to be out today. I do know what most of my grades are, though. I got 4.0 in Drugs and Health, Japanese and jogging. But I'm unsure what I got in math, exactly. I know I got an 89.94%. It sucks, just one more point on homework or whatever, and I would of got an A. It sucks. I think it's about a 3.4. That won't bring down my GPA too much. It's so hard to raise my overall GPA. That literature class continues to be the reason why my GPA isn't as good as I'd like to to be. I'll tell you what it is when I get my grades.

Today is my first time mentioning Guy because for some reason I felt like there was going to be something going on between me and Jack this summer. After spending some time with Guy though, I realize that I don't WANT to be with Jack again if he's going to put me completely LAST on his priorities. Because that's what he does.. his friends come before EVERYTHING. Not that that's a problem nesssarily, but I'd rather someone feel like I'm "good enough" to bring around their friends. I'm pretty sure he found someone else, anyway. He can manage to go an entire year basically without having a girlfriend at Ellensburg but I just assume at one of those parties that Jack had he met someone else. Someone who he thinks is just perfect, which is fine. He's frustrating.

Anyways. How I met Guy. In math class, Cory Bunn offered to smoke with me after the Chapter 4 test. This sounded good because I had been studying so hard all day and was so stressed out over the test that of course I was going to take up that offer. We took his car over to his dad's house, and I assumed we were just going to smoke and then he was going to take me back to the school, you know w/e. This did happen, but on our way out Cory had to stop at his Mom's to get some stuff to go to the gym with his friend Guy.

I didn't expect Guy to be hot at all. Like, I saw him super briefly when he was walking toward the bathroom to get in the shower, but when I did I was like, wow. He's really attractive. I was pretty stoned at the time, so I was kind of quiet because I didn't want to say anything stupid around him. Guy was really friendly toward me though and asked me a bunch of questions and stuff. Obviously, I was kind of interested. I ended up texting him and we started talking.

The next time we hung out was at Cory's house where we were all planning on going to the river. I'm pretty sure this is when I found out that Cory liked me, because Guy told me... I really just thought Cory thought of me as a friend though and didn't have any interest at all, so I acted like I continued to think that. But Cory kept on pinching my side and I sort of snapped at him because it made me mad. I really hate when people touch me there.

When I got there, there was these two girls sitting at this table that I wasn't expecting were going to be there. I was dressed in a bikini and my hair was up in a really cute bun that my sister helped me do. I thought I looked really nice, but I stood out because the girls there were wearing... idk, scene kid clothes. Tons of makeup. I thought they were sort of yucky.. like one of them was sitting there blasting her music and trying to be really cool, and it made me feel self concious because I'm not really into that dubstep music or whatever. Plus I don't have *that* kind of style.*

*On a side note, once I got to know Guy a little more, and saw what his ex girlfriend looks like, I think me and his ex look more similar in our "look" then me and rave girls. Like, his ex girlfriend looks really clean and pretty, and dresses sort of preppy like I do. So this makes me think he doesn't really go for rave girls.


Cheyanne, the chick that I met that day that skeeved me out.

When the girls were sitting there with us, they started passing around a blunt and seeing them do it really turned me off. Later at the river, Guy got a text that says "you totally think I'm hot, i'm every raver guy's dream" from that girl (not his ex, the one that was at the house that was hitting on him). Uhh, egotistical and creepy, much? When Cory and Guy started talking about it, I straight out said "I thought she was gross." It just FLEW out of my mouth. I didn't even think about it. Whatever though, I did think she was gross. It's wrong to judge people, but I did try to be friendly with those girls and they looked at me like I was a freak and were really rude so I didn't even bother. I meant to keep my opinion to myself so I didn't seem like a judgemental bitch, but it slipped. I think everyone does that sometimes, even if it's an unattractive quality in people....


I'm gonna get going, gotta find a swimsuit. That killed a good 30 minutes.

yours,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks