Monday, October 3, 2011

School needs to become more of an importance.

It's obvious that my grades are going down.

I got an 88% on a Japanese quiz today, which is actually bad for me. I usually score 105% haha. On a more serious note, I'm aware that I bombed a math quiz. I was shaking the whole way through in anger and disgust in myself. I can't stand the way that she (my math teacher) teaches and I dread going to her class, but at least I'm getting some instruction. I need to study harder though. This class is NOT going to be a sinch, it's going to be HARD, and I need to somehow find the time to study. Work has been really putting a tole on my study habits, obviously, because I have hardly any spare time at all. Tomorrow I work from 2-10.... that leaves me no time to study unless I do in the early morning.

I am starting to dread going to school because I feel unprepared. Tonight I'm going to stay up until 12 studying. That gives me about an hour for japanese and an hour and a half for math. That'll be sufficient to feel okay with myself, I hope. I'm just having a really hard time lately.... Maybe I should request less hours at work, if possible. I do have that option. But I think I CAN wing this. Other students do it. In fact most students I know have jobs... why should this be so hard for me? Because I'm a perfectionist? Probably. I just need to dedicate 3 hours a day to studying. Which is at least 1.5 hours of math and 1.5 hours of Japanese. That I can do AND still keep my busy work schedule. It just requires cutting a lot of sleep and a lot of my social life. Lets do this.

yours
emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks