Friday, October 7, 2011

I wanna be sedated.

Here's a funny random picture that I found in my mom's computer of Andy Wingart when he was a kid. He used to come over to my house a lot. I doubt he even remembers that we were ever friends. 


I should probably be sleeping right now. I have school tomorrow, but I am writing for the hell of it.

Today work was really long, yet fast at the same time. Linda was my manager, which is nice because she's cool-- but sometimes I get nervous that I'm going to piss her off. There were a lot of couponers today but I'm getting the hang of it.

Last night I hung out at Chris's house and partied with a bunch of his friends. I really like Edward Pestis, he's nice and really welcoming. His friends are all really nice too. It was my first day off to party in weeks. Originally I had other plans but they fell apart after I took Samantha out to dinner at Sushi Mori, so I went over to Chris's and I'm glad I went. When I got there a few girls were sitting in Edward's room and Chris and his bandmates were playing. It was a little awkward but once we once I met everyone it was cool. We went to Wal Mart to get snacks and Chris wore my black button up jacket, which looked pretty hilarious. I met Edward's girlfriend and some of her friends, all of which were pretty laid back. I had some pretty awkward moments with them though-- like when none of them got a family guy reference. When we were in wal mart there was this prize drawing in a salon and one of the prizes was for a month of maid service. On the poster was this stereotypical 1950's white lady with a vacuum, and I said "You know the maid isn't going to look like that. She's going to look like Consuela. We need more lemon pledge." They just kind of looked at me like I was racist and crazy.

I got really tired around 1 am. Everyone else was going to watch The Human Centipede-- which I 100% REFUSED to watch, or even catch a glimpse of, so me and Chris ended up crashing in the living room. I ended up leaving my purse in Edward's room where they were watching the movie, having realized that I should of probably told my mom where I was... but didn't want to go in there while that movie was on and potentially see something disturbing. This ended up getting me into a LOT of trouble. My mom had no idea where I was last night, and got really nervous about it.I got yelled at by both of my parents this morning.

I finally talked to Katelynn, for the first time in 2 weeks or so. She's been really busy and so have I, but I miss her really bad and I hope we get together soon. We've got a lot to catch up on. She's been really having a good time with Alan lately. I'm kind of jealous of her simultaneous good relationship with her new boyfriend.

yours,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks