Sunday, June 2, 2013

Summer clothes!!


Hey everyone, I apologize for not writing for awhile.. I've been somewhat busy tying some lose ends before I come home.

Right now I'm sitting on the couch at home with my makeup on. I'm going to go into town into a little while to meet my manager at rite aid and do some shopping. There's a lot of things that I should buy at the mall with this money that my Dad gave me but he told me explicitly to spend it in one day on whatever I want so in this case that'd be clothes.

I want cute, colorful, formfitted tops. 


I'm going to go alone. I've really wanted to go for awhile now but haven't had a chance. So yeah, gonna do that and I'll probably take a picture of my haul later. I'm going to see how far I can stretch $65 cash on NEW summer clothes.. probably not too much, I could get a much better haul at Plato's closet but I feel like getting some new things.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks