Monday, July 9, 2012



Day two in California has been going smoothly enough, we've mainly been doing preparations for Georgia's arrival and hanging out. Grandma's hippie friend came over with this really cool device called a POD "direct box." I'm not that familiar with most of the knobs, but this is going to be fun to play with for the next week. I can really achieve a solid metal sound with it.

My mom must have found and discarded a certain device I was previously using. I am not going to try and make a new one, they look really white trash.

I'm going to text Trisha today I think. Dylan messaged me on facebook to ask how my trip was going and I told him it's been well. I'm looking forward to hanging out with him and Trisha again. Gotta make the most of my trip here, too. I'm not sure what the plan is when Georgia, Jane, Joe, Tom and Georgia's husband show up. I assume we'll be going out to dinner. Last night I had dinner at this Mexican place called Que Pasa! here in Paso Robles and the service was atrocious.

Mandy's been so busy. Rarely is anyone able to talk to her without a text or phonecall interruption.

But yeah, jamming was fun. He said I inspired him with my enthusiasm in the instrument which makes me really happy. He says I have major potential and I'm freaking honored. Seriously this guy plays beautifully and I'd love to be able to play like that someday.

Alright well, I'm gonna get going.

peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks